This ultra-lightweight, water-powder creates a skin-perfecting but no-powder finish, helping to even out complexion with a both blurring and soft-focus finish. Of course, we also made sure the formula will gently enliven and brighten, hydrate and soothe with a blend of a few of my favourite skin-fixing ingredients (keep reading to learn more!). To put it simply - If you’re looking for a powder to fix, finish, perfect and blur the complexion, this is it!
Like all Pixi products, H2O Skinveil is filled with good-for-you ingredients including:
• Hyaluronic Acid to trap moisture to the skin
• Polyglutamic Acid which is a powerhouse hydrator that can hold up to 5,000 times its weight in moisture
• Green Tea for a boost of antioxidants
• Aloe Vera to calm and soothe
The botanically-boosted formula is completely talc-free and triple milled, making it the perfect setting veil as it stays looking smooth and fresh and just like your own skin (perhaps only slightly better), and leaves the complexion hydrated as you wear it.
H2O Skinveil is available in two shades: Translucent and Sunkissed. The Translucent shade can be used by all skin tones as it brightens and perfects, but without any added colour, while the Sunkissed shade is a more richly pigmented tone for an immediately skin-perfecting bronze boost.
Here are a few tips on how I like to use H2O Skinveil:
• Use the Translucent shade as a substitute for blotting paper. The formula helps to take away any surface oil and shine, but still allows your natural skin to glow through.
• Try using Sunkissed as a subtle sculpting powder. Apply it in a “3” shape from the forehead to just below the cheekbone to under the jawline to add a bit of warmth and vitality to the complexion.
• Mix the two shades together for the most delicate touch of bronzy warmth.
For more tips and tricks on how to use H2O Skinveil and your other Pixi favourites, follow us on Instagram!
Visit pixibeauty.com or pixibeauty.co.uk to learn more about and purchase H2O Skinveil.